Wednesday 5 June 2013

Cartoon Caper




Top: Zara (old), Skirt: Topshop (similar here), Shoes: Zara, Belt: Primark, Hair: Ombre Virgin Brazillian Wavy

  • At last, the sun is shining on Saffron Hill and it's starting to feel like summer. So I'm making the most of it while it lasts and showing some leg! I can not get enough of this Topshop Kaboom skirt at the moment. I love pop art prints, I love pencil skirts and I love clothes that make a statement. The only downside is the 'hilarious' guys who shout 'kaboom!' at me in the street... hilarious...xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Polly,

    Came across this outfit on WIWT and really love the skirt so thought to check out your blog. Ibsee you've just started-Welcome to the blogging world. I only started a few months ago so I'm still relatively new.

    The sunshine finally decided to pay as a visit here in the UK so fingers crossed it will stay. I recently bought a comic pribt art jumper from Topshop and loved it. Your skirt is incredible and love how you paired it with the top.

    I see you like bright colours, bold prints and African prints and so do I so I look forward to reading your posts and see your style. I will follow you once you get your follow buttons ready (bloglovin or GFC) so do let me know.

    Do stop by sometime.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete