Monday 2 February 2015

Gathered Skirt with pockets and belt loops


Happy 2015 everyone!
2014... hmmm well it didn't really happen as far as the blog is concerned! As much as I loved parading my favourite clothes our trademark bad weather meant I lived in jeans and jumpers which pretty much took all the fun out of it (boo!), pair that with a serious lack of shopping funds last year and the result is... an empty blog! Anyway, anyone who knows me knows I LOVE sewing, but they'll also know I am massively lazy when it comes to actually doing it! If I made New Years resolutions mine would definitely be to sew more. I generally don't make them cause I can not keep them, but this year that's all going to change... thanks to the fab new sewing machine Santa left under my Christmas tree!!!



You've probably seen the endless photos of my little sewing station on FB already, so I wont repost them, here instead is the end result.... a floral print gathered skirt (photos courtesy of Richard)...

 

 
This little sewing project (and a fridge full of Prosecco) kept me happy, busy and out of trouble this Christmas break... I'm already working on the next thing so watch this space... xx


... if you're still reading I changed my mind... I am going to post more photos of my sewing station, cause I love it!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment