Saturday 3 October 2015

Fabric Stash

This year I also went on my first ever New York fabric shopping trip. It. Was. INCREDIBLE! I spent an entire morning in Mood fabrics and B and J Fabrics in the Garment District and came back with these amazing finds to stock up my stash.... The purple fabric is Silk Faille and the rest of the fabric is scuba. Not sure what I'll be making with it all yet but that's the whole point of a fabric stash!

Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics in the Garment District ... my spiritual home... sigh...

I also found this beautiful tropical print fabric at Simply Fabrics this summer, in fact I confess I went a bit mad and bought 4 metres of it so I would never run out! This peice is patiently waiting for me to fashion it in to a pencil skirt, it might be waiting a while though cause I'm working on something else at the moment... Oh and I also treated myself to some more Vlisco as a birthday present to myself, not sure what I'll be making with these yet, suggestions are welcome! 
xxx
Vlisco Voila fabric

No comments:

Post a Comment