Friday 14 October 2016

I Am Hermes Shirt Dress


Shirt dress, sewing blogger, malta, Iampatterns

Hello! So apparently I have a sewing blog, but you'd never know cause I only post something once in a blue moon. Ha! Looks like one must be shining tonight! This is the Hermes Shirt dress by I Am Patterns and I absolutely love it. Really easy pattern to follow and so comfy. I went to Malta last month with Richard and this was one of the outfits I made for my holiday wardrobe. I'm trying not to buy any new clothes this year so rather than hitting Oxford street I thought I'd make a few things to take with me instead. As usual I left everything to the last minute but did manage to make a couple of shirt dresses and a maxi dress too (photos coming soon-ish!). It was really handy as a beach cover up and for just throwing on in the morning. Was well impressed with my sewing skills. I thought I looked great but Richard did ask me one night if I was planning on getting dressed before we went out for dinner cause he thought my shirt dress was a nighty... but the less said about that unwelcome comment the better, eh Richard!


This is me on the roof terrace of our Airbnb which we called home for the week. So nice relaxing here with a glass of wine in the evening after a day jam packed with sightseeing in the sweltering heat. I used my shiny new DSLR Camera and tripod for these photos (Richard had long gotten tired of my constant pestering for photos!) Got a few good shots of Malta too!




 Back soon-ish! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment