Friday 12 July 2013

heatwave happy

 



Top: H&M (also tempted by this), Skirt: Zara (old), Heels: Zara (old), Belt: Accessorize  

I meant to make a 'quick dash' to the Mango on Regent Street yesterday, only the route I chose took me straight through Oxford Street and it's gauntlet of shops. But, I did power-walk... only straight in to H&M followed by Topshop! This amazing peplum top from H&M was one of the gorgeous finds that ambushed me that day. I really love the textured fabric and the petal style peplum hem. And hey, even if I did stray from my mission I did make it to Mango eventually just with a few extra shopping bags! I'm not sure why this feels like an achievement but I'm not going to question it... Hope you're all enjoying the mini heat wave! xx







No comments:

Post a Comment