Wednesday 24 July 2013

Sweeping Lengths







Top: Yuki concession at Topshop, Maxi Skirt: H&M, Sunglasses: Mango (old), Cuff: Forever 21

Hi everyone, hope you all enjoyed your weekends. I spent mine at The Electric Daisy Carnival which was amazing! Photos might follow shortly... but today in a last ditch attempt to make the most of the rapidly receeding sunshine I'm showcasing my mint pleated maxi skirt I got from H&M a couple of weeks ago. The tee I got from the Yuki concession in the Topshop sale. I saw the colourful paradise print and just had to own it! The gold cuff I picked up from Forever 21 while looking for a floral headband (this also might make an appearance if I post my EDC photos!)

I'm off to the beach tomorrow so watch this space... even though this heatwave is coming to an end I'm not ready to give up on summer yet!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment