Thursday 18 July 2013

park life





Slip dress worn as top: Topshop (old), Maxi Skirt: Mango, Sunglasses: Mango (old)
bag: Coach, Earrings handmade from Greece

Another sunny lunchtime spent in the park soaking up the sun. This time wearing my favourite earrings and...the first maxi skirt I've ever owned! Yes they've been around forever but cause I'm tall I can never find any that are long enough, usually they barely reach my ankles. That is until I discovered this floor length peach coloured beauty in the sale at Mango last week. I need a little practise walking in it though as I'm not used to full length skirts. Take this morning for example, I trod on the hem and tripped over at the train station in front of a platform of commuters! ... eek! Not something I want to repeat anytime soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment