Thursday 4 July 2013

Kimono dress






Kimono Dress: Topshop (old), Shoes: Dorothy Perkins (old), Earrings: Accessorize (old),
Hair: Ombre Virgin Brazillian Wavy styled by Sandra Webb salon, Clapham
 
Hi everyone! In truth, I've been a bit of a style free zone the last couple of weeks living in some pretty un-blog-worthy attire...  normal service will resume as soon as possible, but in the meantime, here is what I wore to my work party held at the V&A last month. I bought this kimono inspired dress on a Personal Shopping experience at Topshop a few years back and except for a night at the Opera it's been living in a suit storage bag in my wardrobe just waiting for another occasion as fancy as it! It's pure silk... it's got birds on it and... it goes with my earrings... Result! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment